Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's been a while...

Woah, summer is FLYING by. I can't believe it's already almost July!

I haven't updated in a while, which is a little pathetic on my part...but here it is...

So, I've started my new internship with LifeTime Media in New York City. I am their design department haha. Just me. And I am no true graphic designer. However, it's been fun and for the most part, my boss likes my stuff.

Also, working here gives me great opportunity to shamelessly exploit small illustrations and photographs. My biggest project at the moment, is a cook book. Called "Chosen Food" here's one of a few photos being included. It's a very rough copy, and I need to touch it up in photoshop some but there's just so much to do here and no time! And my hands are tied at home with a six month old Welsh Terrier (who, I have been having a blast photographing...I'll put those up soon).
The cake, by the way, was delicious. : )

2 comments:

  1. OMG that cake is sooo dreamyyyy

    I'm so jealous of your internship. I think I want to do magazines for my career after ringling... xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun, just a ton of work haha. Sooo many deadlines jsut sneak up on you :P

    You'd be good at it, you always had great stuff in GD!

    ReplyDelete